Program-Ace is looking for an Chief Accountant with 7+ years of experience
- Location: Ukraine, Cyprus or remote
- Reporting to CEO/Founder
- Program-Ace is looking for Ukranian/Russian-speaking professional, who will oversee all financial processes of the group companies (standalone companies), monitor of the annual financial and tax audits and the financial statements, supervise the day-to-day accounting activities for providing guidance and support to his/her team to ensure maximum performance.
- Hold the position of Сhief Accountant in a Ukrainian company and perform all typical duties for this role;
- Oversee, direct and guide all activities of the accounting teams in Ukraine and Cyprus;
- Provide guidance and supervisee the preparation of financial statements and reports according with local legislations;
- Create consolidated monthly, quarter and annual financial reports (Management Accounts) for the Group of companies according to Group standards and business priorities;
- Perform budget control & monthly review of actual vs budget;
- Act as liaison for both Cyprus accounting and finance team in Ukraine;
- Liaise with external partners such as auditors and tax advisors;
- Reviewing VAT and Tax submissions and ensure Tax Compliancy;
- Ensuring the published results are accurate, timely, consistent and a fair presentation of performance and corporate actions;
- Supervise monthly closing processes, in collaboration with group companies’ accountants’ to ensure the accurate and timely consolidation and production of financial statements;
- Ensure accurate processing of accounts payable, subcontractor and partner payments, including the calculation, review, and settlement of payments;
- Ensure the group’s statutory financial statements are prepared in accordance with the relevant jurisdictions IFRS/GAAP requirements;
- Ensure all regulatory returns are completed and filed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Manage the group’s accounting policies including compliance with existing policies and implementation of new policies as appropriate, while working toward the ideal of global consistency.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- ACA or ACCA Qualification;
- Proven track record and at least 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of Ukranian tax laws and regulations is a must;
- Knowledge of Cyprus Tax Legislation is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- IT literate and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and 1C 8, M.E.DOC;
- Strong command of English, both verbal and written;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Well organized, capable of multi-tasking and organizing work of others to ensure delivery of tight deadlines;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Professional discipline with a strong work ethic;
- Ability to travel.
- Stable job in global leading IT company and veteran of Ukraine IT with 30 years history;
- Good compensation;
- Good carrier prospects related with further development of company on the international market;
- Good self-development opportunity (be part or even drive a changes);
- Friendly team, no bureaucracy;
- Opportunity to relocate to EU.
Valeriia KarasenlyHead of HR Contacts
You can use this form to upload your CV and send a short message to our recruitment team.
Program-Ace is an R&D and innovation-oriented software development company with 26 years of successful track records and vigorous growth on the IT market.
USA+1 347 979 3356
+38 095 752 98 38 +38 057 712 21 80
Headquarters: Nicosia, Cyprus
R&D Center: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Stay ahead of the curve and get weekly updates on the lattest industry trends, tips, and news.
Download the Full Case Study
Stay ahead of the curve