Remote AR/MR Assistant
Empower your subject matter experts and field technicians with augmented and mixed reality technologies to make their collaboration effective and easy.
Remote AR/MR Assistant is an efficient solution that allows your field technicians and industry experts to work together through an interactive AR or MR interface. As a result, the first get needed assistance and guidance when performing their task in the field, and the letter can share their expertise and teach young staff more effectively. The solution provides the ability to connect via voice, video and interactive virtual toolset that augments the real world. Whether it is augmented or mixed reality, Program-Ace will put together all the needed features and interactive instructions to empower your expert staff and field workers with a comprehensive tool that helps increasing the productivity of their work.
Benefits of Remote Assistant Solution
1Flexible and immersive knowledge on-demand tools
2Real-time work instructions and technical assistance
3Provides an ability to minimize the time to resolution and downtime
4Allows to minimize travel costs and to maximize service margins
5Opens doors for expanding and scaling the technical expertise
Service cost cut by up to 9%
- Opportunity to use less educated staff on local workshops level
- Ability to take only the necessary spare parts due to a precise diagnostic on a local level
- Higher level of utilization of the engineering workforce
15% shorter service time
- Significant skills increase of local workers
- Travel time reduction
- Real-time availability of complex engineering knowledge and assistance of senior engineers
50% less risk
- Lower mistake probability due to the detection of systematic employees’ mistakes
- Special logging and report system of completed/planned tasks which will help your company’s managers monitor and analyze the working process
Perfect Tool for Multiple Verticals
Energy & Utilities
Ready to use AR/MR solution developed in one month that has a payback period of less than a year.
- The application will cover up to three scenarios of interactive instructions
- The application will support an offline training and remote assistant modes
- All necessary 3D models and animations are included
- One Mixed Reality Remote Assistance kit (default platform is Microsoft HoloLens) to be shipped with the app
- The application will also support iOS and Android platforms (Android version 6.0 or higher and iOS version 11 or higher).
Need a fully custom solution?
Contact us for a quote!
Contact us for a quote!
Want to learn more about Program-Ace expertise?
Clutch Recognizes Program-Ace as a Global Leader
The Program-Ace team announces another industry recognition - we hit the top 5 of the best virtual and augmented reality development companies, according to Global Leaders List 2017, released by Clutch earliear this week.
Nov 29, 2017
When to Go Native, Cross-Platform, and Hybrid for Mobile
This review defines what cross-platform mobile apps are and how they differ from the native apps, which cross-platform frameworks and engines to choose for development, and when it is a waste of time to go cross-platform.
Oct 26, 2016
The success of our clients and partners is our success
Program-Ace were a pleasure to work with throughout the development process. Even on our first project together, we were able to quickly establish a strong working relationship.
Senior Producer, Hopster
GSN Games is completely satisfied with Program-Ace's technical expertise and the quality of services they provide. One of the projects we worked on together exemplified Program-Ace’s attention to detail and extensive technical knowledge.
Senior VP and General Manager, GSN Games
I would highly recommend Program-Ace for anyone, as their level of service is of the highest standard, and more importantly, people behind the company are an absolute joy to work with.
CEO & Co-Founder at Owiwi
Program-Ace and iQU work very closely together. It goes beyond a partnership; it is more like friends working side-by-side. Thanks to Program-Ace, iQU is able to perform and reach the goals month after month.
Reinout te Brake
CEO at iQU
Start A Project With Us
Tell us more about your business needs to help us serve you better. The more detailed information will allow us to route your inquiry to the most appropriate person in our team.
Let’s work together
Program-Ace is an R&D and innovation-oriented software development company with 26 years of successful track records and vigorous growth on the IT market.
USA+1 347 53 53 543
Ukraine+38 067 578 40 46
56, Poltavsky Shlyah, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Stay ahead of the curve and get weekly updates on the lattest industry trends, tips, and news.
Download the Full Case Study
Stay ahead of the curve