- ExpertiseCustom-tailored solutions for enterprises and beyond, proven over 25+ years in business
- Who we are
- Contact Us
Approach and Solution
The platform provides a scope of guides for trainees from a broad spectrum of areas, including building and architecture. Fundamentally, the central purpose of this project was to help designers and managers teach trainees to master their skills with hands-on practice. Given the absence of risks to their health and life, students can learn more effectively, being able to practice their theoretical knowledge immediately.
Moreover, the platform enables all parties involved in the studying/learning process to demonstrate creativity, which, in turn, is aimed at facilitating smoother employee onboarding as well as better practicality of what has been learned during the theoretical part. In the long run, this project brings value for designers, teachers, and trainees as it allows everyone to achieve goals in a risk-free, immersive environment.
- This XR solution can be used to create a high number of spatial training simulations with no coding experience and at a minimum cost.
- By making use of the platform, the client significantly reduces all the risks that a trainee may be exposed to during training sessions because events occur exclusively in a virtual environment.
- Due to prepared scenarios and scripts, the client already has a module with cycles containing all the required answers to the most standard user questions.
- The platform maximizes the engagement of its users through the immersive experience and hands-on practice.
- The platform can be monetized according to the Software-as-a-Service model.