Approach and Solution
The main technology of the application uses facial recognition and tracking system which was seamlessly implemented by our experienced developers. One of the most common challenges when utilizing a facial tracking system was getting a stable picture that makes it comfortable for a user to take pictures and make videos using filters under different light and in different environments.
The camera filters include numerous filters of six types of food as well as several filters of frames reflection Japanese culture and atmosphere. Also, the OishiiAiREating application includes several motion graphics and effects such as dancing shrimp character, cherry blossom petals, and other animations triggered by a specific user gesture or move.
Combining a whole variety of different filters and facial modification such as hats, glasses, steam, fire, etc., with a cute, funny, manga-like interface, users are able to not only have a lot of fun using the application but also to contribute to the main mission of the application which is the marketing and promotion.
- The intention is to promote the export and adoption of Japanese food and food culture.
- OishiiAiREating is a scalable application which can be used in combination with different monetization techniques.
- OishiiAirEating can potentially be synchronized with an e-commerce site and used for on-demand food ordering and delivery purposes.
- The application introduces Japanese food culture through an entertaining and cute way which allows not only to promote the app but also to have fun.
- Users are able to communicate with each other through sharing funny images and videos with cool animations and visual effects.