MoMEDx is a patient management platform with a mobile app designed to be used in healthcare organizations by patients, nurses, and doctors. The platform includes an assessment management tool for nurses, an app that helps doctors manage patients with chronic conditions, and an app for patients.
Our client, а medical company, was looking for a trusted vendor able to design and develop this solution and make it available on multiple platforms, including iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
Approach and Solution
Program-Ace developed a cross-platform solution with separate applications for nurses, chronic care doctors, and patients as well as the server part of the platform with a secure database where patient data is stored. The final product consists of four elements:
- Patient+ - an app for patients. This platform provides easy communication between the doctor and the patient, allows set appointments, view and manage lab tests results and patient’s data, check health instructions, and fill in medical surveys.
- Chronic Care Management tool. This application makes it easier for doctors to create a comprehensive medical care plan for patients with chronic conditions by combining the information about the current condition, initial diagnoses, and past interventions into a consistent, structured report.
- Nursing+ mobile platform. It is a mobile bedside patient management system that provides customizable protocols and automated checklists to nurses that help them better perform patient assessments. The application automatically generates patient documentation, which eliminates the necessity to fill in tedious reports, saves time, and optimizes bedside care.
- Backend and data storage. We created a powerful backend part for the platform that serves all three applications. Also, we created a secure database where all the patient data is stored.
All these four parts work together as a complex system that supports and optimizes medical care.
- The platform has been implemented in more than 100 hospitals and is now used by thousands of doctors, nurses, and patients
- This solutions helped hospitals to reduce their operational costs related to patient management by 20-40%
- MoMedX platform helped hospitals and doctors increase the quality of their care and prepare for MACRA regulations
- The implementation of the platform in hospitals increased the satisfaction of the patients by the medical care they receive