In the era of rapidly growing IT technology idea of real-world virtualization where every person can choose a shape, communicate with millions of colleagues around the globe and visit all corners of the globe without leaving the computer screen, becomes more and more important. Of course, this virtual world needs to be colorful and attractive and to be as close to the real world special effects as possible and even exceed them. That’s why, all the innovation and technology are designed to create realistic 3D animations with the help of 3D technology allowing you to recreate three-dimensional objects and maps, facilities and location. Thus nowadays technology is very close to full virtual reality which might become a life standard soon.
Due to global modern world computerization Internet audience grows quickly and permanently. Today a total number of Internet users around the globe is more than 2 billion, and the number of mobile subscribers is around 5 billion. Each of them is a potential participant of virtual reality.
That is why people became more and more interested in virtual tours and exhibitions offering opportunity to make a virtual 3D tour, walk through the halls, watch a realistic spherical panorama of rooms, come closer to the exhibits and receive interesting information simply by clicking the mouse, sitting at home.
Advantages of Virtual Tours
- Huge and growing number of potential visitors, because to make a virtual tour it is enough to have a computer with Internet access;
- 24/7 open. Opportunity to visit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Opportunity for elaboration. Virtual tour scope and functionality are not limited. They can allow adding new exhibits, new kinds of virtual tours and functionality which are not provided in real life but might be interesting for visitors. That is why the virtual tour is open for development and experiments, while the real one is always totally conservative and static.
- Homeliness promotes more convenient viewing of the collections comfortably sitting at home.
- Increased premise visibility. Quite often, virtual exhibitions rouse you to watch your favorite exhibits in real life. So communication technology motivates to travel helping to see new and beautiful things.
- Increasing institution interactivity. Nowadays computer technology grows rapidly, presenting the real world on a computer screen or mobile device in the new interactive way where you can feel what you have never felt before, and you can see objects hidden from the eye.
Types of Virtual Tours
360° Virtual Tour
A 360° virtual tour enables your web visitors to view everything within a physical location in 360° radius. Imagine you are staying in the middle of the room and looking at it. That is exactly what your visitors will experience having 360 ° virtual tours online via the website. Furthermore, 360° virtual tour features a ground plan and hot spots allowing tour visitors to interact directly with the scene. The real and interactive elements are the factors that make 360° virtual tours so compelling.
One of the main benefits of 360° virtual tour is that it can deliver stunning visual impact. It is audience-captivating and could be determining factor in your customer’s decision to visit your institution.
Proposes functionality for 360° virtual tour:
- Realistic panorama (360 degrees)
- Interactive floor plan (with hot spots of exhibits)
- Possibility of rotation
- Ability to select exhibits (room/object)
- Photos and description of selected room/object
- Possibility of accompanying sound and video overview of the selected room/object
Areas of use:
- Showcase museums, exhibitions, buildings, etc.;
- Showcase national parks, public gardens, monuments, memorials;
- Showcase farms, lakes, squares, cities, etc.
3D Virtual Tour
Enjoy the exhibits of the virtual tour and relax in the atmosphere of pure art and beauty in real time. With 3D Tour, you can have it all on your PC.
3D tour enables your web visitors to dip into the atmosphere of the institution, to walk through the rooms (exhibits) and to choose pleasing exhibits simply clicking on them either online via the website or offline using CD-ROM application. The 3D format is visually more attractive and realistic than pictures or panoramas because it allows seeing objects from different angles.
One of the main reasons is that 3D tour can deliver a stunning effect of full presence in the institution in real time. It is audience-captivating and might become determining factor in your customer’s decision to visit your institution.
Proposes functionality for the 3D tour:
- 3D environment in real time
- Possibility to walk through the rooms (exhibits)
- Ability to select objects interesting for users, review available information about these objects
- Photos and Description of selected room/object
- Possibility of sound and videos overview of selected room/object
- Virtual guide possibility
- Possibility of desktop application release
- Possibility of web-browser application release
- Ability to create various quests during 3D tour
- Ability to browse, zoom and rotate 3D objects (exhibits)
Areas of use:
- Make a virtual guided tour through the office or manufacturing facilities;
- Present their architectural construction projects to potential investors;
- Showcase museums, exhibitions, buildings and their exhibits;
- Represent virtual 3D cities for increasing popularity of your cities;
- Advertise resort areas, hotel rooms, ship cabins, houses for rent/ sale and so on.
3D animation is a good interactive way to show the objects in three-dimensional form on the screen making 3D content readily available for users. Usually, 3D animation is used in 3D tutorials, interactive visualization of objects, 3D training and 3D games.
With 3D animation, your collections can be shown to visitors if there is lack of space in real life. The software helps to create a complete picture of the artist’s lifework for the visitor. 3D familiarizes them with works that may be spread all over the world. It is possible to create 3D models of objects which no longer exist, such as military tanks, ships, destroyed buildings, historic furniture and more. 3D animation can be used to make your collections more attractive for visitors. With 3D animation, you can organize virtual tutorial or training without expensive logistics. 3D animation complements traditional objects.
Proposed 3D animation features:
- Creating online 3D visualization catalogs
- Display large 3D or 2D objects and structures
- Display small 3D or 2D objects with minor details
- Zoom in and out
- Home function to reset model position
- Rotate around horizontal and vertical axes
- Browsing between models
- 3D models uploading and removing
- Adding or changing 2D content (text, pictures, audio)
- Adding any animation effects
- Complete catalog of products in stores and showrooms display
- Showing attractions and locations
- Creating interactive exhibitions with no need for the transportation of heavy, large or
- expensive items or artwork
- Improving visitors experience
- Possibility to create amazing 3D presentations, promo videos and demos of objects
- Possibility to create 3D training for staff and customers
Areas of use:
- Create an amazing 3D presentations, promo videos and demos of objects
- Create online 3D catalog of objects (vehicles, yachts, appliances, gadgets, etc.) for visualization
- Create 3D tutorials, 3D manuals and 3D training for staff and customers
- Create 3D games, 3D cartoons for advertising of objects
What We Offer
Our creative company has wide and extensive knowledge and great experience of virtual tour development and offers the following:
- Full development cycle of realistic virtual tour, 3D animation, augmented reality application
- Modeling of any 3D objects and environment
- Animation of any 3D visualization with maximum realism satisfying requirements of the future
- 3D tour and 3D animation cross-browser support possibility